According to TheGloss, your favorite dish at Thanksgiving says a lot about you! See if you agree. Apparently I have no implulse control because I like stuffing, how did they know?
Turkey: You are probably strong, honest, and reliable ...and sometimes maybe a little boring, but you kind of like that about yourself. You're a traditionalist and a true friend.
- Stuffing: When it comes to impulse control, you don't really have any, but you certainly are fun and lively. You love to laugh and tell jokes and you are also the only person at Thanksgiving who actually brought their stretchy pants so you could keep on eating!
- Mashed Potatoes: You are sophisticated and classy, but if the mood hits you or a little too much wine goes down the gullet you can easily be persuaded to shake your thing on top of the table and belt out Britney songs with the best of them.
- Green Beans: You are probably the health nut of the family. Thanksgiving to you is just Black Friday eve, however! You can't stand to miss out on a deal and you have your shopping planned out to a T!
- Canned Cranberry Sauce: You are nostalgic for all things that remind you of your childhood ... even though when you were a kid you couldn't wait to grow up. You are probably the one adult that gets stuck at the kids table and doesn't mind.
- Apple Pie or Pumpkin Pie: Traditionalists! No fancy additions to these pies needed – you like things to stay the same year to year and your philosophy on life is, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"