Keep checking back for new photos!!! Thank you!!
Del Taco And I Have Your Back! Want A FREE Burrito CLICK HERE
HOMETOWN: Memphis, Michigan
CAREER HISTORY: The Edge (Intern); KNIX. I showed up to work in no condition to work (aka hungover) and ended up in a barrel as punishment, and the rest is history.
INTERESTS: Music, Sports, Cooking
FAVORITE CONCERT: Dierks at ASU & Eric Church at the Marquee
FAVORITE MOVIES: Step Brothers, The Departed, Back to Future 1&2 (Not Back to Future 3, the third one was dumb)
FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Sportscenter, Entourage, East Bound and Down
HEROES: My Grandpa, Kenny Powers
BOOKS OR MAGAZINES: Lance Armstrong "Its Not About The Bike, My Journey Back", ESPN-The Magazine, Maxim
WEBSITES TO VISIT: knixcountry.com, espn.com, cnn.com, Twitter and Facebook
GREATEST INVENTION EVER: Batteries
IF YOU COULD LAY CLAIM TO HAVE WRITTEN
WOULD YOU PLAY GOALIE, QUARTERBACK, PITCHER, CATCHER OR FORWARD? None of the above, I am a lineman!
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? I LOVE TO COOK
PET PEEVE: Being late or rude to people in the service industry
FIRST CD PURCHASED: Green Day-Dookie
LAST GOOD BOOK YOU READ: Heroin Diaries by Nikki Sixx
HERITAGE: German I think.....
PETS: Dog and Cat
WHAT DO YOU WANT WRITTEN ON YOUR
Here's a list of the top 10 fun facts you didn't know about Phil, Miss Kay, Uncle Si, Jase, Willie, Jep and their wives:
1. Jase, Willie and Jep actually have a fourth brother, Al. He's the oldest of the bunch, and may make a special appearance in the upcoming fourth season of the show.
2. Miss Kay's favorite meal to make is fried frogs, and apparently there are two ways to cook them. Jase recommends soaking them in lemon juice first, and Miss Kay says you can fry them or sauté them in butter to make them extra delicious.
3. Phil Robertson recently ran into his old football friend, Terry Bradshaw, at the airport. When the two men attended Louisiana Tech University, Robertson played first string quarterback ahead of Bradshaw.
4. Contrary to popular belief, the tea Uncle Si always drinks is unsweetened.
5. The "Duck Dynasty" clan appeared in Darius Rucker's "Wagon Wheel" music video, a remake of the popular Old Crow Medicine Show song.
6. Jase, Willie and Jep's wives actually do love their husband's beards, and prefer them to the "preppy look" the men used to have.
7. In addition to his huge truck seen on the show, Willie drives a camouflage BMW.
8. Miss Kay isn't the only "Miss" of the family. Everyone calls the women of the show by their first names, and adds "Miss" at the beginning. It's the proper Southern thing to do.
9. The Duck Commander warehouse actually has a store in it. People travel from all over to see the Robertsons, and sometimes hundreds of people are lined up outside at a time. The family claims to know which state is having Spring Break based on all the license plates in the parking lot.
10. Uncle Si's favorite way to eat dove is with cream cheese, jalapenos and wrapped in bacon, which is probably another Miss Kay specialty.
Clara Henningsen — who is one-third of the hot new country trio the Henningsens — married the man of her dreams in a simple outdoor ceremony in her hometown of Atwood, Ill. on Saturday (May 4).
The 23-year-old musician met Jacob Calaway in Septemer of 2011 during a trip to Florida’s gulf coast. “A mutual friend introduced us one night when we were all hanging out on the beach,” Henningsen tells People magazine. “I had my guitar and they asked me to play some music, so I sang the song my dad and I wrote for the Band Perry, ‘All Your Life.’ Later Jacob told me that the friend that introduced us kind of nudged him and said, ‘Dude, she’s totally singing right to you!’ I admit, I kind of was! So that became our song.”
Take Care of Mom! Mother's Day is this Sunday! Save money and get mom what she really wants!
A high school teacher has been forced to resign and escorted off the campus after she was discovered to be a part-time glamor model.
Olivia Sprauer said she was asked to resign after confirming to school chiefs she posed for a series of bikini-clad modeling shots.
What do you think? Should she have been fired?!
Something wrong with this photo, but yet it is still funny
Never will understand this......
Great Video For A Monday! Ha Ha!