Keep checking back for new photos!!! Thank you!!
Del Taco And I Have Your Back! Want A FREE Burrito CLICK HERE
HOMETOWN: Memphis, Michigan
CAREER HISTORY: The Edge (Intern); KNIX. I showed up to work in no condition to work (aka hungover) and ended up in a barrel as punishment, and the rest is history.
INTERESTS: Music, Sports, Cooking
FAVORITE CONCERT: Dierks at ASU & Eric Church at the Marquee
FAVORITE MOVIES: Step Brothers, The Departed, Back to Future 1&2 (Not Back to Future 3, the third one was dumb)
FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Sportscenter, Entourage, East Bound and Down
HEROES: My Grandpa, Kenny Powers
BOOKS OR MAGAZINES: Lance Armstrong "Its Not About The Bike, My Journey Back", ESPN-The Magazine, Maxim
WEBSITES TO VISIT: knixcountry.com, espn.com, cnn.com, Twitter and Facebook
GREATEST INVENTION EVER: Batteries
IF YOU COULD LAY CLAIM TO HAVE WRITTEN
WOULD YOU PLAY GOALIE, QUARTERBACK, PITCHER, CATCHER OR FORWARD? None of the above, I am a lineman!
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? I LOVE TO COOK
PET PEEVE: Being late or rude to people in the service industry
FIRST CD PURCHASED: Green Day-Dookie
LAST GOOD BOOK YOU READ: Heroin Diaries by Nikki Sixx
HERITAGE: German I think.....
PETS: Dog and Cat
WHAT DO YOU WANT WRITTEN ON YOUR
According to Fox News.com, authorities say two brothers accidentally blew up their house after celebrating a $75,000 winning lottery ticket by purchasing marijuana and meth.
Wichita police Sgt. Bruce Watts said one of the brothers was taken to a hospital and the other to jail after Friday's explosion. The Wichita Eagle reported that the injured 27-year-old brother is in serious but stable condition with second-degree burns on his hands, arms and chest.
Watts said the explosion happened after one of the brothers went to the kitchen to refuel the butane torches they planned to use to light their bongs. The brother emptied a couple large cans of butane lighter fluid, leaking butane into the air.
Eventually, butane vapor reached the pilot light in the furnace, causing the blast.
"The butane vapor reached the pilot light in the furnace, and as you might expect, ka-boom," Watts told the newspaper.
The injured brother was wearing a lottery T-shirt during the explosion. His girlfriend reportedly loaded him and some children into a car and drove him to the emergency room of a nearby hospital, where she dropped him off and left, according to the newspaper.